How to setup the JukeHostConnect plugin
Setting up JukeHostConnect is fairly simple.
- Copy JukeHostConnect to your plugins folder. Make sure you also have MCJukebox installed
- Run /jukehostconnect as an operator or with permission jukehostconnect.admin
- Click the link pasted into chat.
- You will see our site and be asked to login.
- Copy the command given to you.
- Paste the command into your Client chat and run it.
- Now running /jukehostconnect or /jhc will open up a menu for you to use
JukeHostConnect's menus consist of a few layers.
- Category layer, which shows you all the available categories (With no permission you see a Barrier block)
- Tracks layer, which shows you all the tracks/audio in the category
- Options layer, which shows you all the options that you can perform with the audio track you selected
The items on each layer are clickable. Clicking a category will open it. Clicking a track will provide you with options that you have been assigned.
Categories are permission based. Thus, if you aren't op or don't have either jukehostconnect.* or jukehostconnect.category.* permissions you won't see any categories. This is useful as normal players can open the menu but do nothing.
Categories can be assigned by giving the following permission: jukehostconnect.category.<category name>
The same is also applied with audio options with the following options being controlled by permissions: Play to self, Play to all, Full Link & Short Link
Controlled by the following permissions: