How do I clear your cache and cookies?
Quite a lot of issues that you can experience with jukehost can be fixed by clearing your cache and cookies.
Firstly, a cache is how your browser speeds up website loading, this can be good as it gets you going fast. But sometimes, your browser stores things that should change which can mess with dynamic content, such as your library.
Lets help you fix this:
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click the menu button and select .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click .
- Select what you want to clear
Safari, Opera and other browsers:
If your browser is not listed, check this website: